Friday, January 7, 2011

a brief london stop over

i have made it safely to Nairobi. The apartment where I will be staying is beautiful and I arrived without any problems. I will do my best to sum up the past 9 days. I miss you all, even in spite of the fact that it is 70 degrees and sunny here.

i left boston two days late due to the blizzard of 2010. i arrived in London way too early in the morning and had 8 short hours with Olivia and her family. Just enough time to sing happy birthday to Aavani, take a solid nap and go to the London equivalent of Chuck E Cheese on crack to celebrate Aavani turning 2. It was too short, but nice to visit nonetheless.

waiting in line for the bumper cars.

olivia and the birthday girl

just up from a nap and suckin' on a pretzel

olivia, cynth and i near olivia's flat

No comments:

Post a Comment