There was also a handful of reports of people that came to our office and said they had registered with a man outside of Wal-Mart about 4 months ago and hadn't received their voters card. Come to find out, the man was hired by the Republican Headquarters in town and most likely threw out every registration that had the letter "D" in the choice of party box. And we can't track it, we have no way of knowing how many voters lost their voice 'cause of that man.
Today, a couple of us went to "The Whole Enchilada Festival" where Roberto makes the world's largest enchilada. There were carnival games and large inflatable soldiers and plenty of men in cowboy hats. Tough crowd. I was told I would "burn at the stake" and one said "I wouldn't vote for that man if he was the last man on earth." Good news. I'm not in Seattle anymore, no one walks around with dandelions behind their ears. Except us.
But there is still hope. They must put it in the water down here for us. On a conference call we were told the Native American tribes in the area all endorsed Obama; a Sargent that came said American soldiers in Iraq are donating to Obama's campaign versus McCain's at a rate of 6 to 1; AND we may get Eva Longoria to speak in the area. When I meet her, I'll put in a good word for you.
And in other news, Carrie Underwood is playing a sold out show in Las Cruces on November 3rd. So, do some research, make her support Obama and email request@19entertainment.com telling her to tell the sold out (!?) audience to vote the next day.
I've had too much Red Bull today.
No comments:
Post a Comment